We are seeking Speech Therapists to provide services for home health care clients who have speech and language problems. Services are provided under the direction of the attending physician with the participation of the family and other members of the interdisciplinary team, as indicated. Establishing own priorities and work plan, the Speech Therapist analyzes speech and associated problems that may result from illness, aging or disability. He or she assists patients with impaired communication skills to regain or learn alternative ways to express their needs and feelings. Thereafter, a therapy plan is developed to address the specific issues. Marked improvement can be recorded in speaking, understanding others, reading, writing, spelling, telling time, identifying objects and basic mathematics, etc.
Our Speech and Language Therapists are professionally trained with years of cognate experience that make them effective in managing the following services:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Cranial nerve damage
- Developmental challenges
- Learning disability
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Complications at birth that affect speech, language and/or cognitive development
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Safety Measures
All STs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to speaking with you!
Required License: Speech Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or has completed the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Current license by the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of speech and language therapy.
- CPR certified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on the Agency for our dedication to compassionate skilled and unskilled homecare services. Delivering the highest level of clinical standards, Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc serves the needs of adult and pediatric patients who require care in the comfort of their home.
In addition to ST positions, we currently have PT, PTA, OT, OTA, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about Agency’s exciting nursing & employment opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or complete a brief online application or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate attention.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!