Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is seeking skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to provide direct patient care for our patients in their homes. Our adult and pediatric patient populations reside in the Greater Los Angeles County, Ventura County and Orange County areas of California.
The Registered Nurse (RN), working with the Physician, develops and manages nursing care plans, as well as instructs patients and their families on proper treatment, while also helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As an Agency RN, you will be responsible for following a Physician-established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Patient Care Services. Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Required License: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing or Baccalaureate degree in Nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse issued by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience, with home health experience preferred
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- CPR certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Ideal candidates should have prior Ventilator, Trach, and G-Tube experience. It is preferred but not required that candidates also have prior Infusion, and OASIS-C experience.
Agency is also willing to train employees in these areas.
Shifts Available: All shifts are available on Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem basis for both intermittent visits and long-term care and to work with adult or pediatric patients.
All RNs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to email@example.com or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate consideration.
In addition to our open RN positions we currently have many available positions for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs), LVNs, PTs, OTs, STs and MSWs.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!