We are seeking Physical Therapists Assistants to provide Physical Therapy treatment to home health care clients in an effort toward preventing disability, relieving pain, developing, improving and/or restoring muscle function and maintaining maximum performance within the patient’s capabilities. These services must be given under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist in accordance with the Plan of Care based upon a Physician’s order signed by a licensed attending Physician.
All PTAs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Required License: Physical Therapist Assistant
- Graduate of a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the AMA.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist Assistant issued by Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- CPR certified.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR
In addition to PTA positions, we currently have PT, OT, OTA, ST, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about AHHS’s exciting nursing and employment opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a brief online application or fax resume to 310-684-2927 for immediate attention.
Registering with Aven Home Health Services as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Aven Home Health Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Aven Home Health Services, we look forward to speaking with you!