We are seeking Physical Therapists to formulate a plan of treatment, to assist patients with various mental and physical disabilities, and to provide physical therapy services to agency’s patients in their homes in accordance with the Plan of Care based upon a physician’s order signed by a licensed attending Physician and Agency policies and procedures. The Physical Therapist performs functions which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill based upon the principles of psychological, biological and social services and must be able to make judgments accordingly.
Physical Therapists will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. The ultimate priority of our Physical Therapists is to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health. Our Physical Therapists will also supervise Physical Therapist Assistants and maintain responsibility for the implementation and follow-through of PT procedures. Physical Therapists coordinate physical capabilities and limitations and also design personalized home exercise programs to meet individual patients’ rehabilitative goals. These may include development and restoration of muscles, etc.
Required License: Physical Therapist
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist issued by Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a health care facility. Home health care experience preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, lift and reach freely.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, professional liability insurance, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR
All PTs with two years of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to email@example.com or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate consideration.
In addition to PT positions, we currently have PTA, OT, OTA, ST, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about Agency’s exciting nursing & employment opportunities, please complete our online application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (310) 684-2927 for immediate response.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!