We are seeking Occupational Therapists to help patients with physical, mental, or environmental disabilities learn how to perform daily tasks on their own. As an Agency OT, you will improve patient’s basic motor functions and reasoning abilities and help clients have independent, productive, and satisfying lives as well as assist with learning to compensate for permanent loss of function. The OT assesses ability to perform self care activities. Working with the CHHA and the Medical Social Worker, a therapy program may then be designed to achieve maximum independence in day to day activities. These may include regaining of skills necessary for self-care and activities of daily living, etc.
Patients can be assisted by our Occupational Therapists especially those who are suffering from osteoporosis, arthritis, a recent stroke and chronic pain. Under the direction of the attending physician, with participation of the family and other members of the interdisciplinary team, the OT provides services to home health care clients under the general supervision of the Director of Patient Care Services in accordance with the Plan of Care. The Plan of Care is based upon a physician’s order signed by a licensed attending physician and in accordance with established policies and procedures of the Agency. Establishing own priorities and work plan, the Occupational Therapist makes diagnostic evaluations and provides services/treatment to assigned Agency’s patients with a goal of helping patients reach maximum performance level, and to function in the community within the limits of their capabilities.
All OTs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Required License: Occupational Therapist
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum, accredited jointly by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Occupational Therapy Association; Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association; or eligible for the National Registration Examination of the American Occupational therapy Association.
- Current registration by American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practice of Occupational Therapy.
- CPR certification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, professional liability insurance, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
In addition to OT positions, we currently have OTA, PT, PTA, ST, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about Agency’s exciting nursing & employment opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a brief online application or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate attention.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!