Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, a full service Home Health Agency located in Hawthorne, California is seeking compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to care for adult and pediatric patients in the Greater Los Angeles County, Ventura County and Orange County areas.
We are seeking skilled Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Following a physician-established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the Director of Patient Care Services, our Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) shall instruct patients and their families on proper treatment, help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As an Agency LVN you will assess and record symptoms and/or reactions and progress in patients, administer medications and assist in rehabilitation in accordance with the Physician’s established plan of treatment. Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Required License: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse issued by the California Board of Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technician Examiners.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience.
- Previous training or experience in pediatric/and adult nursing.
- CPR certified.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Shifts Available: All shifts are available on Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem basis for both intermittent visits and long-term care and to work with adult or pediatric patients.
Pediatric Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to care for pediatric patients should have prior Ventilator, Trach, and G-Tube experience. The Agency is also willing to train.
All LVNs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate consideration.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!