We are seeking Occupational Therapist Assistants to work under the direction of the Occupational Therapist with participation of the family and other members of the interdisciplinary team. The goal is to help patients reach maximum performance levels, and to function in the community within the limits of their capabilities in accordance with the Plan of Care based upon a physician’s order, signed by a licensed attending physician, and in accordance with established policies and procedures of the Agency.
All OTAs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to speaking with you!
Required License: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
- An Associate’s Degree as an Occupational Therapy Assistant from an accredited College or University.
- Current certification by American Occupational Therapy Association to practice in the State of California as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Current registration by American Occupational Therapy Association
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practice of Occupational Therapy.
- CPR certification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on us for our dedication to compassionate skilled and unskilled homecare services. Delivering the highest level of clinical standards, Agency serves the needs of adult and pediatric patients who require care in the comfort of their home.
In addition to COTA positions, we currently have OT, PT, PTA, ST, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about Agency’s exciting nursing & employment opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or complete a brief online application or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate attention.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc, we look forward to speaking with you!