Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is a full service Agency in California, seeking compassionate Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) to care for patients in the Greater Los Angeles area, Ventura County and Orange County areas. Agency has Full Time or Part Time schedules available for staff members. All CNAs that concurrently possess Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) licensure are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate consideration.
We are seeking compassionate Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) to work with our clients in their homes providing support with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) shall work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc CHHAs ensure our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
Required License: Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Shifts Available: All shifts are available on Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem basis for both intermittent visits and long-term care and to work with adult or pediatric patients.
- Current certification issued by the California Department of Public Health
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and /or a written skills test and competency evaluation.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Embrace sympathetic attitude towards care of the sick.
- Must receive at least 12 hours in-service training in every 12 month period.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- CPR certified.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
In addition to CHHA positions, we currently have LVN and RN openings. To learn more about Agency’s exciting nursing and employment opportunities, please complete our online application, email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 310-684-2927 for immediate attention.
Registering with Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Continuity Providers Healthcare Inc. We look forward to speaking with you!